Information we collect
When visiting our websites, we collect information about you in two ways: directly from your input and through cookies
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you may include, but not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and social media handle
- Account login credentials when logging via mobile applications for proper role assignment.
- Information that you share in your account profile
How we use your information?
The MWebWare uses and shares your personal information when necessary to complete your registration or order, including:
- Credit card and billing information shared with our bank for authorization,
- Delivery address shared with our fulfillment center and shipper.
- E-mail address is used to send you an order confirmation and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.
- The MWebWare sends e-mails to let you know about changes to its Web site and communicate with you about issues that matter to the professions of radiology, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
At any time, you may update your preferences or change your consent by notifying the company HR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org